Monday, August 27, 2007

The summary of all summaries Part 1

I finally have established an internet connection and will publish a few updates to get everyone up to speed. Luckily, I have been writing each night in MSWord, so hopefully this is just a matter of cutting and pasting. Here it goes.....

25 August 2007 5:10pm Tokyo time (4:10am EST; 4:10pm China time)
So far so good. We have made it to Tokyo and are awaiting the final leg across to Beijing. The flight from Detroit to Tokyo was about 11.5 hours long and very smooth thankfully. No major issues to report other than swollen ankles. A neat feature of the restrooms here in Tokyo are the bedets. Even if I wanted to use it, I’m not sure I could follow the instruction for how it works. It had cleaning cycles, rinsing cycles, perfuming cycles…..who thought “it” could be so darn complicated.

Later,
KEG.

No comments: